Welcome to the Audio Restoration portion of our site.
We are happy to provide quality digital audio restoration using state of the art technology in our digital studio.
What is Audio Restoration?
Audio Restoration is the method of "cleaning up" a recording by separating the true sound from distracting elements and distortion. The result is improved quality and intelligibility. The types of audio distortion that can be removed or greatly diminished using band pass filters, pop/click filters, compressor/expander software and digital parametric equalizers are:
· Unwanted background noise
· Pops and clicks
· Hiss and static
· Low frequency rumble and hum
· High frequency noise
· 45, 33.3 and 78 RPM surface noise
Media We Can Handle:
Cassette tapes, reel to reel, 33 1/3 LP, 45rpm and 78rpm.
Do you have old 45's and 33 LP's that you think are unusable? No longer have a working turntable? Remember that high school dance and would like to play that song the way it sounded then? Almost all the time we can restore the disc to original quality, remove pops, clicks and static and burn them to a standard CD or an MP3 format CD. Save your favorite albums from the past and listen to them again on your CD player or computer.
Who Would Benefit from Audio Restoration?
· Legal Profession: restore court hearings tapes, depositions, interviews, taped evidence, surveillance recordings, and undercover work recordings.
· Medical Profession: restore physicians' notes, autopsy sessions, and instructional/educational procedures.
· Personal Use: restore faulty recordings of family events, wedding ceremony, old radio broadcasts, sporting events, children's concerts, lectures, renew old LP's & cassettes.
What is Audio to CD Conversion?
Conversion is the transfer of your favorite recordings (records, cassettes, tapes, etc.) to the latest and most widely accepted media of CD.
ENHANCED OR RESTORED RECORDINGS WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR CHOICE OF CASSETTE, STANDARD AUDIO CD, DIGITAL MP3 CD or WINDOWS AUDIO FORMAT. AN MP3 CD CAN HOLD APPROX. 200 SONG TRACKS BUT MUST BE PLAYED BACK ON A COMPUTER OR AN MP3 COMPATIBLE DVD PLAYER. A STANDARD CD WILL HOLD APPROX. 2O TO 30 SONG TRACKS AND CAN BE PLAYED IN ANY STANDARD CD PLAYER.
Please feel free to call if I can help you in any way.